Thursday, January 20, 2011

Recent Spikes in Volume for Penny Stocks GSX, TGC

 Within the last two months these penny stocks that I wrote a report on have seen immediate returns and strong volume. Both penny stocks are natural gas and oil exploration micro cap companies. The two companies are Tengasco (TGC) and Gasco (GSX) similar names but completely different companies.

For more penny stock articles and websites consider clicking on the related links provided by Google on the top of this blog.

I initially decided to look into the energy sector due to rising energy prices and noticed that micro cap and penny stocks were lagging behind the larger energy stocks. In theory I believed that the smaller companies would be able to react more quickly to changes in energy prices than the larger companies (The classic economies of scale scenario.)

The first penny stock I chose was Gasco (GSX) I picked the stock at 0.36 and it is now trading at 0.54 which is a 50% return in less than 3 months. I liked Gasco because of an increased effort by management to expand production to take advantage of rising prices.

The next penny stock I found was Tengasco (TGC) I picked the stock at 0.49 and it is now trading at 0.87 which is a 77.55% return in less than two months. I liked TGC a little better than GSX due to better cash positions and I felt that the rising energy prices would be better capitalized.

TGC VS. GSX past three months
  
Follow Us on Twitter twitter.com/stocklook 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for being my personal lecturer on this issue. I enjoyed your article greatly and most of all enjoyed reading the way you handled the aspect I considered to be controversial. You're always extremely kind towards readers really like me and let me in my lifestyle. Thank you.

    Penny Pick Alerts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make sure that it is very important to see whether or not his is something that is going to improve in many way.
    Stocks and investments

    ReplyDelete